The HOROTEC© Flashtest is an advanced, multifunctional and portable tester for analog quartz watches and movements.
This handy, precision tester performs a variety of tests with both closed and open watchcases on analog quartz watches.
The HOROTEC© Flashtest can :
1. measure battery voltage from 0 to 19.99V
2. measure battery voltage under load from 0 to 19.99V
3. measure impulses from quartz watches to determine if a problem is electronic or mechanical
4. measure the continuity of the coil
5. measure the consumption of the electronic circuit to determine whether or not it needs replacement
6. measure the consumption of the movement to determine if there is any mechanical problem indicating the need
for cleaning or adjustment
7. measure the accuracy of the analogue quartz watches.